Occupational Therapy focuses on helping you restore your self-care skills and independence:
- Coordination of Skills Restoration Program
- Balance Restoration Training
- Therapy to Improve Coordination
- Lymphedema Care
- Mobility Treatment
- Coping Strategies to Overcoming Disability
- Sensory and Sensation Functions Restoration
- Coaching on Work Safety Practices
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Prosthetic Devices Fitting for Amputees
- Assessing Client’s Home to Promote Safety
Occupational Therapy Services will be provided to clients in their homes or their preferred living environment. We will adjust the inclusions of services based on your care plan – which will be developed by our care coordinator and reviewed by your physician.
To request for a home health needs assessment, please call Soteria Home Health Agency, Inc. at 310-672-6200.