Home Health Aides will assist you or your loved one with activities of daily living and personal care:
- Assisting the Client with Feeding / Eating
- Transportation Arrangements to Medical Appointments
- Providing Companionship
- Preparing Meals (According to Client’s Dietary Specifications)
- General Monitoring of Health Conditions
- Running Errands
- Help the Client with Daily Personal Tasks (Bathing and Dressing)
- AM and PM Care
- Linen Changes and Laundry
- Bathing Assistance
Home Health Aide Services will be provided to clients in their homes or their preferred living environment. We will adjust the inclusions of services based on your care plan – which will be developed by our care coordinator and reviewed by your physician.
To request for a home health needs assessment, please call Soteria Home Health Agency, Inc. at 310-672-6200.