Developmental Disability Services are designed to address the personal care and specialized treatment for children and/or adults with developmental disabilities:
- Behavioral Health Coordination
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- Community Integration Program
- Assistance with Daily Activities
- Individualized Occupational Therapy
- Care of Home Medical Equipment
- Implementing Clinical Care Plans
- Independent Living Programs
- Prescription Medication Monitoring
- Performing Personal Care
- Assistance in Employment Search
Developmental Disability Care will be provided to clients in their homes or their preferred living environment. We will adjust the inclusions of services based on your care plan – which will be developed by our care coordinator and reviewed by your physician.
To request for a home health needs assessment, please call Soteria Home Health Agency, Inc. at 310-672-6200.